View Profile CrispyRaccoon

43 Movie Reviews

I thought I had seen this before, then I saw the upload date. Took it long enough...

There's like 50 animations of this exact conversation. This is one of the worst.

I loled

But why does it not follow my mouse? It should do that.

SeniorPepe responds:

if it will get a good response there would be a sequal where you get to control senior pepe and also the grafix will be better and more realistick

5 Game Reviews

Billionaire

12,924.25 collected, x110.02 (110027 feet), x807.1 (2:14:31.18) = 1,147,709,480. Thought I got a screenshot, stupid busted ass keyboard x.x Games retarded addicting.

I KNOW THINGS NOW!!

Just like I did before. Pretty cool though. Word.

its so true

good thing my compy died before i got hooked. i say 5 for you, and to anyone who hasn't played runescape, you wouldn't understand, dont vote.

bkdude responds:

wow your lucky. see, i had a pretty good computer when i played RS, and it never, ever quit on me.

stupid machine >:[ it should know somethings wrong when im playing 16-bit games

thx :-)

2 Art Reviews

LOL

It's jokes like this why my Catholic friends don't like me.
Also, if the contexts doesn't alert people, Hemophilia is "any of several X-linked genetic disorders, symptomatic chiefly in males, in which excessive bleeding occurs owing to the absence or abnormality of a clotting factor in the blood"- dictionary dot com. In other words a Hemophiliac keeps bleeding.

Quickly!

Now make them yiff in Hell.

Chickenlump responds: