Flairs - Truckers Delight Flairs - Truckers Delight

I thought I had seen this before, then I saw the upload date. Took it long enough...

Game Grumps : Ego's Anger Game Grumps : Ego's Anger

There's like 50 animations of this exact conversation. This is one of the worst.

Counter-Strike CS-Assault Counter-Strike CS-Assault

meh

First, let us point out you misunderstanding of how bullets work. The casing does not travel with the bullet when it is fired. Secondly, there is already a series very similar to this, except way better.; if you want to compete at all, you are going to need more than a few screen shots from CS and plain onld stick figures. You need to draw freehand in frame-by-frame animation. Third, the blood for the head shots was terrible.
I know that this is your firs animation, so you have plenty to improve on. At least you got the audio to sync. Oh, and get a start button. I think NG has some you can download.

ImmortalPraetorian responds:

Thanks for your honesty. All of the 9 animations i've made so far are uploaded onto YouTube. This one has 14.000 views and 32 likes/6 dislikes. I knew it was to much for such a crapy animation, but everything has a start:) The lack of quality is caused by the reconversion of the video from MPEG to SWF, although good quality wouldn't help the crapy animation be better. I'll try to remake the other videos in order to preserve their quality within the 10MB limit, add a Start Button and then upload them here. I'll await your reviews :))

GO SeniorPepe GO GO SeniorPepe GO

I loled

But why does it not follow my mouse? It should do that.

SeniorPepe responds:

if it will get a good response there would be a sequal where you get to control senior pepe and also the grafix will be better and more realistick

Flash Ahh Flash Ahh

Flashlite ftw.

First off I watched this on my Android phone. Secondly fuck iPhone. Droid Does Flash.

Freerun Freerun

beakerboy sucks cock

That's defamation of character.
Parkour is what Mirror's Edge was based around you twat, EA can't claim to own the rights to Parkour. You sir are a dipshit, and maybe when you are in high school you'll take a law elective so you can catch up with at least the middle echelon humanity. Seriously, you are way behind the curve. Also because a PART of it was in first person... Damn you really got my goat.
As for my review of the flash, look at the numbers. Bravo!

Professor Layton pt. 3 Professor Layton pt. 3

seriously

This is my favorite, but i NEED a part 7 through, say million...

Lost Finale Spoiler Lost Finale Spoiler

OMG

Take back what you said about FLCL! 0! j/k, but seriously, take it back.

Beer Run! Beer Run!

Can we do something about Ericho,

Really, spoiler alert. Otherwise, fucking awesome.

G.I. Jimmy-Jungle Assault G.I. Jimmy-Jungle Assault

Maybe it's just me, but...

I thought the mutilated text speak was funny. Jimmy...and are, Her is your new (briefing pops up) I think it's fairly satirical of miltary intelligence to a point. And are all of these sprites from Advanced wars. Well, at least the people?