Flairs - Truckers Delight Flairs - Truckers Delight

I thought I had seen this before, then I saw the upload date. Took it long enough...

Game Grumps : Ego's Anger Game Grumps : Ego's Anger

There's like 50 animations of this exact conversation. This is one of the worst.

Counter-Strike CS-Assault Counter-Strike CS-Assault

meh

First, let us point out you misunderstanding of how bullets work. The casing does not travel with the bullet when it is fired. Secondly, there is already a series very similar to this, except way better.; if you want to compete at all, you are going to need more than a few screen shots from CS and plain onld stick figures. You need to draw freehand in frame-by-frame animation. Third, the blood for the head shots was terrible.
I know that this is your firs animation, so you have plenty to improve on. At least you got the audio to sync. Oh, and get a start button. I think NG has some you can download.

ImmortalPraetorian responds:

Thanks for your honesty. All of the 9 animations i've made so far are uploaded onto YouTube. This one has 14.000 views and 32 likes/6 dislikes. I knew it was to much for such a crapy animation, but everything has a start:) The lack of quality is caused by the reconversion of the video from MPEG to SWF, although good quality wouldn't help the crapy animation be better. I'll try to remake the other videos in order to preserve their quality within the 10MB limit, add a Start Button and then upload them here. I'll await your reviews :))

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Billionaire

12,924.25 collected, x110.02 (110027 feet), x807.1 (2:14:31.18) = 1,147,709,480. Thought I got a screenshot, stupid busted ass keyboard x.x Games retarded addicting.

?Large Hadron Collider? ?Large Hadron Collider?

I KNOW THINGS NOW!!

Just like I did before. Pretty cool though. Word.

Runescape Simulator Runescape Simulator

its so true

good thing my compy died before i got hooked. i say 5 for you, and to anyone who hasn't played runescape, you wouldn't understand, dont vote.

bkdude responds:

wow your lucky. see, i had a pretty good computer when i played RS, and it never, ever quit on me.

stupid machine >:[ it should know somethings wrong when im playing 16-bit games

thx :-)

Father Tucker comic 005 Father Tucker comic 005

LOL

It's jokes like this why my Catholic friends don't like me.
Also, if the contexts doesn't alert people, Hemophilia is "any of several X-linked genetic disorders, symptomatic chiefly in males, in which excessive bleeding occurs owing to the absence or abnormality of a clotting factor in the blood"- dictionary dot com. In other words a Hemophiliac keeps bleeding.

High-Class Furries High-Class Furries

Quickly!

Now make them yiff in Hell.

Chickenlump responds: